God's Wisdom -- Tissue Regeneration, Oil of unity, and a Facility

When all you want is more of Jesus, fasting takes on a whole new meaning. It becomes not about what I give up, but Who I get in return...

"The devil is so nervous of your authentic creative expression that he tries to keep you in anxiety, fear and shame to cut back your ability to creatively express who you are in Christ. Its the primary target because the authentic nature of Christ demonstrated through the life of a believer changes the consciousnesses of humanity -- what might be possible in a person's lifetime. Simply because of how they do life." Bill Johnson, from 2.11.18 at Bethel Redding

Anxiety, fear and shame robs us of our creative thought life. The solutions to the world problems are already in God's mind. Since He has given us the mind of Christ our ability to find those solutions comes from that place of peace with God that we have. Then I can hear His thoughts...

Like tonight, I went into a dream while I was resting and praying... the Lord started talking to me about the cells in the roof of our mouth and why they heal faster than any other part of the body. I had burned my upper palate while making dinner and by the time I went to rest is was significantly healed. The Lord started stirring me, then I had a vision about the rest of the body could heal quicker.


As I was aware of His presence and speaking to me, I was realizing God can give us the answer for Tissue Regeneration, if we WILL BE hungry to pursue Him then WE WILL hear answers to all kinds of problems, including world problems if we WILL NOT discredit His voice.

Thank you for fasting and praying with us. The intimacy that we have from giving Jesus everything is what changes us, from the inside out.

Specifically, we are praying for revival in each of us, first. Then we are praying to be those that equip the nations for revival. We at Hope International Schools (wearehis.org) are doing this through starting world class Christian schools in Asia.

Now please join us as we are praying for the door to open for a facility in Pattaya ... we have have one located, but there needs to be a beautiful display of God's redemptive peace, like the oil on Aaron's beard (Psalm 133:2), that unites brothers in Christ to bring the believers to unity to agree to let us rent or buy the facility.

Please pray with us.

Comments