Solar Eclipse, County Fair and Todd White!

Although all of these are on completely different scales about why they are so exciting to me, I am so excited for these events I can hardly sleep!!!

Even as I write this my heart is pumping so fast, I feel like I might explode with excitement! God is giving me such amazing gifts in my sabbatical year, and each month gets better and better. Like a kid on Christmas -- I am in great expectation for all God is going to do. Here's why:

The Creator of the universe, my Dad -- if you can imagine that -- wants to give me the Best Week of the Summer, maybe THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE. And its already begun...

Best week of summer!

Sunday 8/20: Amazing prayer-filled fellowship-lunch at Bob's with some of Healing Rooms TC team
Monday 8/21: Solar Eclipse (last one was 1918)
Tuesday 8/22: Benton-Franklin County Fair Opens AND our NEW Life Group through Ascend Church with the Schlender's begins!
Wednesday 8/23: Todd White Power and Love School begins in Portland at Oregon Convention Center and I just found out two of the most amazing people are coming with me -- my sister and a special friend! I HIGHLY recommend a Power and Love School, go here to find out what its all about and when one will be in your area!

For my precious friends that are not in the US, the eclipse may be starting about 12 noon EDT, but this is how to see it online with NASA, too! Here's the link, again: 
https://www.nasa.gov/eclipselive/#NASA+TV+Public+Channel










  
 


Comments