Day 24 of 40 with the Father

Hi friend! Wow, we are so blessed!


I will be short today.

I have energy back. Praise Jesus! Monday was very rough. Probably a big reason, that that day is my favorite post on this blog so far!

My brain was singular. I could only think about Jesus and His goodness because everything else in me felt pretty awful. I just worshiped Him through my pain and then late that night, He went really deep.

He showed me a little of the pain He had in the garden of Gethsemane. Matthew 26:36-56 “My soul is very sorrowful... my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.”

The Lord showed me this fear I didn't know I had. This fear I had to not be myself, to not do what God was asking me to do. I had been afraid of offending people or losing friendships - even though all He has to say is loving and giving. 

When He is asking me to give it with truth in love, if He is speaking. Re-present Jesus... and He was not afraid of offending anyone, but the Father...

Oh how I cried... I can see it now! 

I don't want to worried about offending people, because if I am them I am not afraid of disobeying Him. 

I asked God to reveal more to me in His Word, because the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

We don’t want anyone looking down on God’s Message because of their behavior. Also, guide the young men to live disciplined lives. But mostly, show them all this by doing it yourself, incorruptible in your teaching, your words solid and sane. Then anyone who is dead set against us, when he finds nothing weird or misguided, might eventually come around. Titus 2:6-8 The Message

Praying, the Father gave me wisdom and turned me to this Word, the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. It was such a powerful night. 

Then the next day a friend, who had been praying for me sent me the exact same Word above! Thank You, Dad.

What an awesome Father we have! Give us Your wisdom from above!

Comments