When you go to buy fruit...

Amazing things happened Wednesday.

After I picked up a great sister, Tuey, from the train station, we weren't even home yet and God moved powerfully.

We stopped for fruit at the market. Walking in the Lord gave me a word in my heart about a woman about to get on her motorcycle her right leg. I almost didn't say anything, because she was on, ready to leave.

I know my Fathers voice and now when I am convicted I have to step into it, because that unanswered conviction becomes condemnation, because I know the good He asks me to do but if I don't do it, for me, it's sin.

So after I ordered some fruit, I asked the vendor and Tuey to wait, and I walked over to her.

I approached her and said, "Excuse me…"  Then I asked her something was wrong with her left leg.

Surprised she said, "Yes…" She hadn't been showing any noticeable signs, but began to explain the long standing pain in her knee.

I told her I was a Christian and Jesus told me about her pain, and He wouldn't show me if He didn't want to heal it. I expected it to heal and I told her that. So asked if I could pray for her. She agreed.

After the first time praying there was a little change, but the second time there was a noticeable sensation in her knee, so I asked her to get off her motorcycle and check. So I put down a kickstand and she got off and checked it and it was better! But as we continued to pray, it got completely better.

The Lord healed her, I shared God's love with her and she left with a big smile on her face. Next, enter into God's amazing story this woman, Ba Daeng.
Ba Daeng after Jesus healed her knees...
She was our fruit vendor.

We able to share with God's love and were able to bless her and then as we were leaving, one of Ba Daeng's friend was watching.

"Her two knees!" She called out from the next stand over.

We were about to leave, but I turned to our vendor and she was standing there frozen, as though a hidden secret had been found out.

"Are your knees hurting?" I asked genuinely curious, but knowing the obvious answer from her facial expression.

She explained the pain how she'd had it and why. I asked how intense it was and she explained about 50% our of a threshold where 100% was excruciating. So right there without even hesitation we told her we were Christians and Jesus wanted to heal her, she nodded and we began to pray for her and God healed both her knees, too. 

She was walking around the front of the market in awe. We were smiling, too! Others apparently took notice.

We explained the gospel of Jesus. His incredible gift of life, not just for us to go to heaven, but for heaven to get into us. She was sweating profusely. We explained What she was experiencing was the fire of Holy Spirit, His love, I began to see she really wanted to know more. I asked her to wait with Tuey while I got 2 Bibles out of the car. I showed her Romans 10:9-10, Tuey helped explain. Confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believing in your heart that He was raised from the dead then we'll be saved. 

Holy Spirit had brought Tuey, too, as her Thai, as a Thai, is a lot better than mine!

We asked Baa Daeng if she wanted to do this, and receive the love of God. She agreed and we prayed together. When I showed her John 1, to give her a good place to start, she couldn't read it. She had problems with her eyes, she needed glasses. So right there we prayed for her eyes, and she began to read, "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God..." in Thai. Her vision had drastically improved, too!

As we're leaving there, the Lord continued to touch people. We prayed for a lottery vendor's right foot and then another woman passed by on the way inside the market and we prayed for her left jaw. God healed both of them about 80% by the time we left and really begin to share his love over them. We gave so many hugs in that market, real sincere, from the Fatherheart of Dad hugs.

The day just gets better we went to the hospital to visit our friend brother who is in the hospital. He's had kidney failure, and he's only 12 years old. We prayed over Benjamin's kidneys and he said his chest got warm. But then we noticed his arm was having problems so I prayed over his arm and nothing noticeable happened when I asked him to check it. But then I asked his 17-year-old sister to pray a simple prayer, like Jesus did: "In the name of Jesus. Heal. More" When we asked him to check it again the expression on his face was priceless. The pain was gone..

And I said, "just like God healed your arm, he's healing your kidneys right now." I have no doubt, there is no doubt in me, I can't even create it. Because it's not from God. I'm his and I believe what he says. Mark 16:17-18 signs and wonders will follow those who believe… They will lay hands on the sick and the sick will recover. I prayed for many more people on that floor, and out of the hospital and could not contain the joy...

Comments