Caught in the Middle of Time Zones

I love traveling.

For the sheer joy of being, seeing and experiencing somewhere new.

The uncomfortable seats, big bags, lack of sleep, strange food and sometimes odd seat partners make it sometimes less than enjoyable, but there is always adventure.

Today, I am in Incheon/Seoul, South Korea for about 8 hours. And this is what I managed to do.

On the train leaving the airport. Social interaction with locals ...

Train ride into Seoul

The stream at Color Park

Under the Bridge at Color Park

Where are WE goin

Taking a walk in color park

my new friends

Experimenting with the local snacks  -- Sadly, I accidentally threw the Macadamia nuts awyA!

More joy in the stream!  play

Underpass at Color Park, Seoul Kor


Lost a show


Pre-School outing! Songkran in Seoul??

Corn dogs

New friend

Lunch anyone?!? Korean Style
Eventful day in the Subway

Our Pizza place we were so excited about...

... was closed! :



Indian in Seoul

Taking a pose

Great group of girls!

However, somewhere along the line, God reminds me that although I get to enjoy what He has done, I am also exposed to what man is up to. And if I stop, long enough to take a breath, say Hi and meet a few people where they are at, things like today happened.

So Blessed.

Blessed others.

And, met some new friends!

These are my 2 new friends and I met a handful more -- and got to pray for a few more and remind them how big our Dad is! We were meant to belong, we were all meant to be in this great big family, just people haven't met their Daddy, yet. I just want to introduce them. And he can take it from there. I want to add to this great big amazing family that I have. Most of my bros and sis, I have met, the ones who really love Daddy and are so honored to be part of His family are frankly a little crazy. Its like Crazy Love -- His for us and ours for Him.

He promised it to Abraham, more than the stars in the sky.

Looks like I will still arrive Pasco at 5:23pm, Monday night, 21 July -- but its so weird as its already 5:59p on 21 July in Seoul now! #crossingtheinternationaldateline #timetraveller



Comments