Big joy for little people...

You should have seen their faces. It was a joy unexplainable, all because of some simple words spoken in faith. Children can see the Hand of God move, too.

I know one reason why Paul says this: "It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known, so that I would not be building on someone else’s foundation." You can find it in Rom 15:20. The joy when someone who doesn't now God experiences Him is unexplainable.

Saturday, when these girls stopped by my house, neither I nor them expected the miracle that would happen.



Recently, I have resolved to trust that what the Lord says in His Word. Sees like a phenomena, but its really that simple. Believe what the Lord says and live your life for Him and like Him.

It is how we are to live life now. My faith for His healing power has been increasing. I have seen it in my life in the US, here in Thailand, during my time of training in Australia in Perth and when I traveled to Melbourne.

I'm seeing it happen almost daily at the school -- its becoming common place. And my joy keeps increasing! Kids are often coming and asking for prayer if something is hurting. We are seeing prayers being answered for our staff, family members of the staff, our students and their families on our campus.

These little girls, who had come to English class for the first time, Friday, loved when we prayed during our Friday night time. But they had to leave early, so the children that stayed prayed for them after they left that they each would know God more and to have a hunger for Him and what He says.

Boy, did they come back hungry! Literally.

Originally, they came back Saturday early evening, looking for a snack. However, by the time they left an hour later, they were asking me if they could have both religions, to be Christians and keep their Buddhist religion.

That lead into a great discussion about how God is not a religion. He is a person, the creator of the universe and He wants us to know Him, have a relationship with Him, He wants us to experience Him.

Its such an incredible joy to see someone who has never met Jesus, have an experience with Him. Yesterday all 3 of these little girls, ages 10 & 11, saw the Lord heal on my front porch. And there expressions were ones of the most #beautifuldelight.

One girl's left pinky finger is not straight and has a shooting pain in it. When I asked her if I could pray for that finger to be healed, and she said yes, they all said yes. AND the pain was removed.

Although we didn't see it straighten out that evening, the pain left. And I believe it will straighten. So one of the other girls, asked to pray for her left ankle. She was in a motorcycle accident and her right foot is crooked and the insides of her ankles on both feet give her constant aching pain.




Their faces lit up when we asked if there was any more pain. Then, they wanted to ask God for all kinds of things -- like a 1,000 Baht note to appear in my mailbox...

We also got into a conversation about not manipulating God, but when we ask for things we have to ask with the right motives.

So we prayed for their families to be able to have the money to buy land and build a house. We need to do our part and God will do His. We need to pray without giving up. Pray in Jesus' name.

At least one of them, if not all of them, live with their families in a one-room studio apartment. But we also have to have God’s Word in us, so we pulled out the Bibles @Allie gave me and we read John 15:7 and talked about what it meant to abide in Christ and to have the Word abide in us. 

I want to continue to share more of what God is doing here in Thailand. If anyone dares to come and see what He is doing and wants to blog, write, or take pictures of what He is doing here, tell me.

I need a friend with a media, communication, creativity gift to help me record events like these and share them! I want to see His kingdom come here and share it with you, so it can happen where you are, too!

Rom 15:19 ...by the power of signs and wonders, through the power of the Spirit of God. So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ.”

So after reflecting tonight… I want to highly recommend this teaching on God’s incredible power at work in us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiERwdi8ZjQ

Comments