A Day in the Life in P'lok


So some days now are a time of rest and some are like this.

* A Woman made a decision to receive the best gift ever for the FIRST time in her life!


* FIRST Worship time at Santi Church, the Lord revealed a overwhelming new side of how much He loves us...


* Ate A LOT of Thai food!


* A Worship Service and FIRST Birthday -- prayed for the family, and saw a Bangkok YWAM friend for the FIRST time in the city he is called to, Phitsanulok
Praying for MJ and her amazing family! 

* Ate A LOT of Filipino food!

* Went to the International Church Service at Kristsanikon Church, saw DR. Sharon from CCT speak for the FIRST time -- about the last shall be FIRST and the first shall be last

* Lounged around reading with my FIRST roommate in P’Lok, Compelled by Love (for the 1st time) by Heidi Baker -- and I can tell you I will read it many times again! 

But no matter what kind of day happens -- I am seeking the LORD desperately FIRST. Then as the day happens I am more aware of the Lord's input, direction, and my own needs...listening to Him and responding. 

I am learning this. My needs and opinions are important, they deserve consideration, and so do the other peoples'. Putting mine above another's is selfishness. But when we express them with Love (mutual blessing) as the driving force, then we can 'know' one another! Praise the Lord He didn't make us all the same. 

He desires us to be like Jesus, staying close & listening to the Father every step...

Comments