SO much silliness my gut hurts...

Poppy (Paula), such a giggler
So I came here, into my room, tonight to journal all that You, Lord, were talking to about tonight when I was talking to you about work duty and dishes and then I got into this silly super fun discussion with Judy, Paula, Kristen, Laura and Christel about blankets/skirts, teeth coming out while eating in the dark and basic nonsense, and even prayer for protection over our thoughts and mind in this time of study and preparation. And LORD you were glorified--we had so much fun...then the rest of our roommates--well...ALL, but 3 (Courtney, Laura S, and Tasha)--but Anna, Christine, Rachel, all joined in the craziness and we ended in full abandoned prayer to our Jesus for this season of our lives and the covering over our room!
 Yes, this is Judy! And her silliness--think we were separated at birth--'cept she is 10 yrs younger!

That Father you have victory even in THIS place over anything the enemy wants to throw at us! Greater is He who is in us, than he who is in the world...! ...because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. See 1 John 4:4...

God you alone are our rock and our salvation--our fortress that WILL NEVER be shaken! Ps 62:2...

Lord, I love you! Holy Spirit, You showed up and blessed us a ton--wow, how much I LOVE you!

Comments