God said, "Ask." So, I did. God Responds...

After Midnight Prayer, God Responds...

The Lord answers prayers, I am learning we just have to be willing to do ask, do our part, and fight for help!  

Story from last night: I had JUST gotten out of midnight prayer here in Perth, Australia on Saturday early AM. We are fighting for our finances for outreach! Then I got 2 messages when I cam back to my room as a direct answer from Him--wow! It was 3/4 of the $5885 I needed to raise personally was offered. Incredible!

We are praying through the night for breakthrough again tonight! And He has answered in an incredible way through these messages...! God is so good!

 I can't believe that He does this--I give Him all the honor and glory...I am in AWE of how faithful You are, Lord! In Jesus name. Amen


Thank YOU! For me, so far 3/4 of the money has been raised since yesterday (about 16 hours ago raised, still need $1,352, oh, so close! Our team needed $36,000, which we have seen approx. $10,000 come in--still needing ~$26,000. Yes, please keep praying!

The Lord answers prayer, I am learning we just have to be willing to fight and ask for help!

As for me personally in this training, I am getting rocked in so many important areas of my character, but there is so much freedom in giving all of these life-long insecurities to the living God and to TRUST HIM. I just sense how much He loves us--even in all of my failures! His grace is so HUGE!

We will be back fighting in prayer and worshiping the Lord and Blessing Mexico tonight 10p to 3a AGAIN! Won't you fight with us in prayer and ask God to bring the rest of the $26,000 our team is raising to work with Children at risk in Mexico city for the next 3 months?!?

Only by His grace--Amy

Comments