Last Days Before Going to Australia

Reaching the last few days of my first 5 months of full-time work with ARK International in Thailand...

So much to do to prepare for Perth, Australia where I will attend two training schools over the next  8 months~School of Frontier Missions and Children at Risk School. There are some things that the Lord is showing me that I will defintely need to work on and I am excitied that although it is goign to be a lot of work and times of service, that it will also be a time of reflection on how far God has brought me and fine-tuning those areas of my life that will bring my closer to understand and BELIEVING what HE SAYS about me...He LOVES me and He wants the best for me, I get to share in His inheritance...

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light.

BUT most of all I just long to be in His presence for eternity, and it is happening even now. Living in heaven starts the moment I give my life to Christ. Eternal life is knowing God--loving Jesus is the cry of our hearts. Our love for Him causes us to want to worship Him...

Comments