You're NEVER Gonna believe this?!? Lost 1" SD Card found through internet, really!!


On October 10, 2009--After a 911 call on Saturday after my dad's funeral and a very crazy day of rushing to Walla Walla general hospital to get tests for my uncle john, I lost ALL the pics and videos of my Dad's burial, the Sports BBQ to honor him, and the Memorial at the church, the pics at the football game after, the announcer announcing & honoring my dad's name at the football game that night, plus my family and all the pics of my niece who is like 3 months old... :( i think i shed a few hundred tears* and people prayed...i called everywhere, talked to everyone, retraced my steps a zillion times. It is really a sad thing, I was sick for losing it...

THEN TODAY (10/19/09--9 days later) I FIND THIS msg on the tri-city herald web site looking for my dad's obituary for my cousin Aaron and I see THIS, a comment on the newspaper web page:

instigator wrote on October, 11 6:45 PM:

Hello, My name is Tim and I found a 4GB SD Card on the street near my house that has several pictures of a Blonde lady that appears to be David's adult daughter and several pictures of his military funeral. I can only imagine how upset she must be that she lost this card. I would very much like to get it back to her. My # is _______ if someone could have her call me. Thanks.


SO i started screaming in our house--told Traci, gc3, Kristi, Patrick, and we all started saying, wefriends have, too!!! I called the guy,Tim, he lives a few doors away from Crissy, my sister-in-law, Toni's house but he had knocked on the door in front of where the SD card was found but the people had moved out, so he posted on the internet to try to find out who's it was!!!! Thank you---

If some peeps are curios about the funeral, I will have pics after tomorrow...the burial was really awesome...one of the pastors from our families old church shared a word, "Miss me, but let me go..." then they had military honors. 21 gun salute, played taps, gave me an American flag, and shook all of the families hands. it was VERY emotional. we also laid his ashes into the ground. then in honor of my dad's love for food we had a huge family BBQ at my cousin's house and celebrated by watching football and telling stories. then we had the memorial at my church at 6 pm. It was really awesome, too! lots of laughs and lots of tears. VERY VERY full of the spirit--my missions pastor (one of our assistant pastors, Dave Dawson) spoke and shared a message about making our lives better now, for the things that happen too soon. (My dad died from liver failure--due to yrs of drinking)...we had 3 neat short videos in honor of his life, videos of him and about him and 3 people gave eulogies, including my step-bro. then we had dessert reception. we also went to the HS football game to cheer on the team my uncle coached for and they made an announcement about my dad to honor him! that's when our team came from WAY behind to WIN the game!

Comments