Getting to know his heart....

Why DO I have such deep thoughts about this New American IDOL: Kris Allen?

Have to admit that there is something VERY unassuming that draws you to Kris Allen. Kris' heart for Music and People--He genuinely loves to play music and love on the people he meets--he is very REAL. There was this Jimmy Fallon Show bit I saw not too long ago--just watched it again but I kept laughing this time because of what Kris says (express interview last week http://www.expressnightout.com/content/2009/08/kris-allen-american-idol-live-summer-tour.php) a bout the interview on 'The Jimmy Fallon Show', Kris says "...it was the most laid-back and fun!!! He made fun of me, which was nice..." WHO says that accept people that CAN laugh at themselves?!?

I think it is funny he wears almost the same plaid shirt and slim jeans at every IDOL Live performance--but what you figure out (if you are even 1/2 paying attention) Is that he is who HE is...that says more than words or a voice or even a performance.

Personally, American IDOL means someone that we REALLY can and WANT to look up to. Kris to you we say, "America decided, 'We look up to you!' Keep doing what you are doing and be who you were created to BE!"

Truth about Passion

This sounds cliché, so sorry, you can keep reading if you want--BUT...I am wishing I could share my HEART with the world, my passion for LIFE, my desire that you find true JOY in your life, that you find the meaning of life...you are doing it!!! PTL!

And, for me, personally, this has been an amazing season of life... finding truth, too!

Comments