Kim Allen & Post-Idol Commentary


Whew! Its been since April--things have been happening. Guess I feel like on a blog I have to really have everything in order to post--but its just a blog, "who reads this really anyway, right?!?"--its really just a "good time to reflect and appreciate life globally, right?!?"

I have to admit, but this is NOT a huge secret, I HAVE been following the American Idol Post-Season 9 news. (Oh, this Internet and all the trouble we can get into reading about other people's lives!) I am LOVING all the interviews with Kris Allen and Adam Lambert. And there is this amazing set of 5 radio spots on Little Rock's B98.5 FM from June 1st with Kim Allen, Kris's mom, that just might blow your socks off (its about halfway down on this site: http://www.krisallenation.com/2009/06/kim-allen-radio-interview.html). She is an awesome woman! I would READ any BOOK she wrote! (That's a hint, Kim! Hope you are reading this!)



If you haven't followed American Idol this season you are missing some amazing talent and soem great comraderie that we don't see often in the public--'famousness'--area of media attention. I have felt blessed almost everytime jsut hearing the love that has gone on in the spotlight of this AI Season 8. I only started tuning in the last month on April/May on and off and then catching up on the internet for the episodes I missed http://www.americanidol.com/finale/. I became a Big Fan in a short time just because of the CHARACTER of the contestants, especially the final 4: Allison Iraheta, Danny Gokey, Kris Allen and Adam Lambert.



Side note: Its graduation weekend here in the Tri-Cities, New Horizon's HS is tonight at 7p at Columbia Basin College, and Pasco HS is tomorrow at 6p Edgar Brown Stadium! I love watching these amazing milestones of my kids' lives--well, they're really not MY kids but the Lord allowed me to invest in their lives by sahring wiht them in their classes so I also get to feel their joys!

Comments