HIS Dreams will happen, but we need your help!



In the process of seeing God open a school in Pattaya... Chip-Starter Help us with HIS Dream!

God's dream started when I was 10 yrs old. A night where a lost little girl struggling for identity in a single parent household, with a mom addicted to drugs then alcohol,  confused because I was raped by neighbors when I was 7 years old, repeatedly. I recorded a cassette tape that night because I wanted to end my life, but Jesus was in the room and He was doing everything He could to show me how valuable I was.

While the enemy was lying to me that no one wanted me, telling me that no one loved me and my father left because I was insignificant, the Holy Spirit used a great teacher in my life, Mr. Walters, to remind me that I was deeply accepted and loved. When someone believes in you more than you believe in yourself while the enemy is destroying the lives of the people closest to you, it can change the entire direction of a child's life.

Life can seem hopeless. We want to be bringers of Hope. Patterning with Hope International Schools, I want to transform the lives of children-at-risk for eternity, a child at a time. My dream is to stop trafficking and the cycle for children at risk by opening the first Thai Christian school in a city known internationally for prostitution and child trafficking.

My dream is to end child trafficking, by the power of Jesus. That every child would know the love of Jesus, that He gave His life for them. Because the Father so desperately wanted to have eternity with that child and not just so they would get into heaven one day, however He so wanted heaven to get into them and they would become known as a nation that the Lord has blessed! That God's will would be done, His Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven!

There's a cycle of children-at-risk staying in that cycle unless something intercedes. The three things that will stop it by godly relationships, opportunities to know their identity and education about their value. Every child that doesn't know Jesus as a child at risk. There is a world dying out there because they don't know how loved they are. This cycle needs to stop.

When I ended up accidentally in a brothel in Pattaya with children as young as 13 or 14 years old, I cried out and later I realized I was crying out to God in a desperate plea, "You've got to do something about this!"

And God in His gentle sovereign voice through the Spirit replied back to me, "I did do something… I created you..." #wearehis #ChipStarter #apartofthesolution

How do we restore children?

This message, from Todd White, adds so much to what God wants to do to restore the broken. Not bond children to us, although they need to know a loving family, but bond them to their identity. Not
what happened to them, not circumstances or a victim mentality, but victorious and Whose they are. 

The blood of Christ gives them a new family, they are adopted into a new bloodline. And nothing can get through the blood of Jesus. Every curse stops when we are born again. We want people to know Christ. That's how we overcome.

The person that abused us is not the enemy. They didn't know Whose they were when they  did it, or they never would have done it. The enemy is the enemy and He is crushed, depressed, angry, bitter, full of unforgiveness. God kicked lucifer out of heaven and he is cut off for eternity and God put him
here on earth. And he is trying to get us to think like him. 

That's now who I am. I belong to Christ and His blood never stops flowing. These children need their identity in Whose they are created to be. A word on how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfX9lTLTeek&feature=youtu.be&t=6m34s

Comments